Diesenhaus-Unitours has secured a block of rooms at the Dan Panorama Hotel and Metropolitan Hotel in Tel Aviv, making it possible to offer reduced rates to meeting participants. In order to benefit from these rates, reservations, payments and notification of changes must be made directly with Diesenhaus-Unitours and not with the hotel.
- Hotel rates are per night, on bed and breakfast basis.
- Israeli participants need to add 17% VAT to the hotel rate
|Hotel||Category||Single Room||Double Room
|Per Person in
|Dan Panorama||♦♦♦♦♦||NIS 845||NIS 856||NIS 428||5 Minute Walk|
|Metropolitan||♦♦♦♦||NIS 585||NIS 642||NIS 321||15 Minute Walk|
• Early Reservation:
In order to secure accommodation, we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible and before
January 2018. Rooms will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Official Check-in/Check-out Times at Hotels:
Check-in: Sunday-Friday – 15:00; Saturday – 21:00
• Sharing Accommodation:
If you are reserving a room to be shared and paid for separately by two participants, please list the name of the other participant, or indicate that you wish us to find you a roommate. The Secretariat will assist as much as possible, but if a roommate cannot be found, the participant will be charged for a single room.
The on-line form will be open till February 6, 2018. After that date, reservations will be on-site (if available).
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer: in NIS, to be made upon submitting the form, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ICS83
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that ICS83 and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the accommodation.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until January 8, 2018.
- Commitment: Payment by employer (for Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by January 8, 2018
- The participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat. Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- Commitment should be received by January 8, 2018.
Important: Registration and Accommodations will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the on-line form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants).
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Meeting Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., Conventions Department
Fax: +972-3-5610152 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund of accommodation will be made as follows:
- Cancellations received by December 17, 2017 – full refund less NIS 120 handling fees.
- Cancellations received between December 18, 2017 and January 5, 2018 – one night cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellations received from January 6 or non-show – no refund.