Registration Fees (VAT included)
|Registration Category||Until January 9, 2018||From January 10, 2018|
|Full – Participant||NIS 1060||NIS 1240|
|Daily – Participant||NIS 860||NIS 1030|
|Full – Student*/Post Doc/Retiree||NIS 660||NIS 770|
|Daily – Student*/Post Doc/Retiree||NIS 460||NIS 575|
|Teacher – Tuesday, February 13||NIS 160||NIS 160|
|Gala Dinner – Participant||NIS 200||NIS 305|
|Gala Dinner – Accompanying Person||NIS 305||NIS 305|
*Please send copy of valid student ID to ICS83 Meeting Secretariat.
Registration Fees Include:
Participation in Sessions, Meeting Material, Coffee Breaks and Lunch.
Teachers: Participation on Tuesday, February 13.
The on-line form will be open till February 6, 2018. After that date, registration will be available on-site.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer: in NIS, to be made upon submitting the form, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ICS83
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that ICS83 and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until January 8, 2018.
- Commitment: Payment by employer (for Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by January 8, 2018
- The participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat. Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- Commitment should be received by January 8, 2018.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the on-line form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants).
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be made in writing only.
Please send notification to the Meeting Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., Conventions Department
Fax: +972-3-5610152 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund will be as follows:
Until December 31 – full refund less NIS 100 handling fee.
Thereafter – no refund.